DEFINE FASHION-TECH BOOTCAMPS: MILAN & PARIS
The WORTH Team would like to inform you about DeFine…
DeFINE is a collaborative project led by a team of ten European partners from world-leading fashion and design institutions, technical fashion, textile incubators and European network specialists. Over the next two months, DeFINE will be hosting two Fashion-Tech Bootcamp sessions in Milan and Paris. During the Bootcamp, you will get free access to investment readiness support, business plan development and idea development with expert support.
If you are a pre-start-up, start-up or SME working within the fashion supply chain or developing new technologies you should apply for the Milan & Paris fashion-tech Bootcamps, where you will have the chance to:
- experience meaningful workshops and talks
- progress your fashion-tech business idea,
- meet fashion & technology experts,
- connect with many other innovative start-ups and SMEs,
- contribute to the development of the European Fashion-tech Innovation Network. Please, click the following links for further information:
Milan: January 23-24
Paris: February 13-14
Find out more and register here: https://www.define-network.eu/events/milan-fashion-tech-bootcamp/
Go to our blog to find more news and inspirational posts.
Head to our homepage to discover how we can turn your idea into a reality.